There are 3 different ways to give:
- Cash/Check in Worship
To support us via text:
- Text the amount they’d like to give to (623) 777-7859 (e.g. $50). Remember to include a space between your dollar amount and your keyword. If a user submits $50Missions, they will receive a “Sorry, not sure what you meant” error message. The proper format must be $50 Missions in order for the command to be received properly.
- If a person has donated by text before, they’ll receive a text in response confirming that their gift has been received successfully and they’re done.
- If it’s the first time a person is donating by text, they’ll be sent a message that says, “It looks like you are a new giver; to begin: (link provided). It will be a link to the church’s online giving page. Clicking on the link they will be asked to supply their payment method (credit card, debit card, or bank account). This payment source will then be linked with their phone number so that, in the future, all they will need to do is text in the amount. (They will not need to re-enter their payment information.)
- If the donor didn’t specify a fund by keyword, donations will automatically go to the default fund in Breeze. Note: Donors can only give to one fund at a time.
Online giving from your internet browser:
- 30 cents per transaction
- Plus 1% when using your bank account, or
- 3% when using credit cards.
- You may opt to pay the fee for the church
Thank you for your support!
We believe our giving is a spiritual act as we choose to prioritize our spending by giving to God first. With thanksgiving we support our ministries including: gathering together to hear the Word, praise and prayer, authentic worship, celebration of God’s transforming grace, community fellowship, and ministry opportunities including clean water wells in Africa, helping local families in crisis, UMCOR disaster relief, St. Mary’s Food Bank, our missionaries in Honduras, Soldier’s Best Friend, UMOM shelter for homeless families, etc. We appreciate your participation in our ministries.